DotWallet Pro 2.2 has been online officially! This new version focuses on UI and interactive experience optimization. Compared to the previous version, it has improved a lot in visuals and functions.
March 2nd, 2021 (For users who have installed DotWallet Pro, please choose to overwrite the current installation. Don’t uninstall DotWallet Pro at will.)
IOS users can go to the App Store for "Non-Mainland China Regions" and TestFlight "Mainland China Regions" to update;
Android users download in Dotwallet official website (www.dotwallet.com/download), Google Play, or scan the QR code to update;
Tips to update via TestFlight
For users who downloaded DotWallet Pro from the TestFlight: if they need to update their wallets, they need to re-obtain a new download address from the official website.
1) Download the latest version;
2) import the mnemonic (seed phrase) to the latest version to restore the BSV wallet. After importing, assets of “Cards” will also be imported simultaneously; BTC/ ETH wallets need to be transferred by "Transfer". (https://www.dotwallet.com/en/download)
You can not update to the later versions unless trying in this way. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact our customer service (Telegram: t.me/dotwallet).
* Redesigned the application icon
* Re-arranged the Asset Details page
* Added animation effects to the startup page
* Optimized the display adaptation of small-screen phones
Highlights of Update:
* The application icon has been redesigned. It looks more simple and attractive.
The latest DotWallet Pro icon presents users with an impressive visual effect and a more intuitive visual perception.
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
* A new eye-catching animation effect was added to the login page.
Images of a variety of digital currencies quickly turn over in the page animation. It highlights the "multi-wallet management" and "smooth and convenient" features of DotWallet, and displays the brand image of DotWallet Pro more clearly.
* The asset details page has been re-arranged.
Compared with the previous version of the asset details page, the function division of the modules is clearer. And the currency holding details are clear at a glance. Meanwhile, the asset details page has also added an "Auto Payment" entry, where users can directly manage "Auto Pay" accounts.
* The adaptation update of small screen phones greatly enhances the interactive experience.
The adaptation of small-screen phones is undoubtedly one of the biggest highlights of this revision. It solves the problem of incomplete page display caused by using compact phones, while ensures the page is still beautiful.
Due to the release policies and time of each channel, the version number is slightly different. App Store: V2.2.1; TestFlight: V2.2.0; Official website: V2.2.0; Google Play: V2.2.2.